Updated as at 12 May 2020. Updates will be made as we receive advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Health.
Our SkyCity Hamilton precinct including some restaurants and the Casino will open in Alert Level 2.
Some areas and restaurants/bars may remain closed to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
For information for our sites and restaurants click below:
Welcome back to SkyCity
We're pleased we can welcome you back to SkyCity Hamilton during Alert Level 2, with a robust health and safety plan in place to ensure you and our staff feel safe. We have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Health Management Framework which you can view here and please see below for more detail on our health and safety measures.
Our SkyCity Hamilton precinct including some restaurants and bars and the Casino are now open. Some areas and restaurants/bars may remain closed to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. For information for our sites and restaurants click below:
How we're looking after you…
The wellbeing and safety of our guests, and our staff, is paramount. To keep you safe while you're visiting our precinct during Alert Level 2, we've implemented the following measures to help minimise the spread of any virus.
- Implemented physical distancing measures across our precinct.
- Increased our cleaning activities to ensure more frequent cleaning of surfaces. Increased the availability of hand sanitisers to staff and guests.
- Trained our employees in what is required to keep themselves and you safe.
- Implemented visitation registers to assist with contact tracing (when you visit, please ensure you follow staff instructions around this)
Please ensure you:
- Don't enter if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Use the available hand sanitisers located around our precinct.
- Maintain a physical distance from other people wherever possible.
- Continue safe hygiene practices and cough etiquette. Avoid handshaking, hugs and hongi.
For further current information on COVID-19 please visit www.health.govt.nz or call Healthline on 0800 611 116.
All other enquiries?
Please contact our customer contact centre from 9am-5pm (NZT) daily by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +64 9 363 6000.