Updated at 21 September 2020. Updates will be made as we receive advice from the New Zealand Government and Ministry of Health.
SkyCity Hamilton is delighted that we will move to COVID-19 Alert Level 1 at midnight tonight (Monday 21 September). The health and safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority. Please keep the following in mind:
SkyCity Conditions of Entry
- Government NZ COVID Tracer App
- We encourage the use of the Government's NZ COVID Tracer app and QR codes will be available throughout the site for your use.
- If sick, please don’t come to SkyCity Hamilton
- If you are feeling sick, please, DO NOT come to SkyCity. Please stay at home and seek medical advice. Take care of yourself and only come to SkyCity when you have fully recovered. By doing so, you will be keeping yourself and others safe.
- Wear a mask if you wish
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, then you’re welcome to bring your own and wear whilst here at SkyCity Hamilton. We may ask you to remove your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Don’t be concerned if you see members of staff wearing masks
- Don’t be alarmed if you see some of our own team wearing masks. It’s not a mandatory requirement, but some of the team may choose to wear them for their own peace of mind.
- Sanitise regularly
- Please sanitise or wash your hands regularly. We have multiple hand sanitiser stations throughout SkyCity Hamilton. Please take advantage and use them. We have plenty available to keep you safe when you’re visiting us.
- Good cough & sneeze etiquette
- When you visit SkyCity Hamilton, please ensure you have good cough and sneeze etiquette. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues. Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately. Follow up with using our hand sanitiser or alternatively wash your hands with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds).
- Be kind
- Remember to ‘Be kind’ to staff and fellow SkyCity patrons and please enjoy yourself while here.
- Extra cleaning regimes
- Extra cleaning regimes have been implemented. We have stepped up the frequency of cleaning to ensure high touch surfaces are sanitised.
- We’ll have alcohol based sanitiser wipes available if you wish to sanitise your gaming space for further peace of mind.
SKYCITY DETAILS UNDER ALERT LEVEL 1
SkyCity Hamilton Casino will continue to be open 24 hours daily during COVID-19 Level 1.
SkyCity Hamilton's outlets are open as follows:
- Casino Food and Beverage outlets, Vue Bar and Number 8 Bar - open 24 hours daily.
- Bowl and Social – Mon to Sun from 9am
- EAT Burger – Mon to Sun from 11am
- The Local Taphouse – Mon to Sun from 11am
- Zone Sports Bar – Fri to Sun from 12noon
All other enquiries?