Updated as at 14 April 2022. Updates will be made as we receive advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Health.
We are open and operating under the ‘orange light’ of the COVID-19 traffic light system. Wearing a facemask is highly encouraged.
Your safety remains our number one priority so accordingly, the following conditions of entry will apply to all guests (including SkyCity Premier Rewards members) entering the SkyCity Hamilton Casino:
Wearing a facemask is highly encouraged. To help keep everyone safe, all our staff will continue to wear masks while in Orange.
If you are unwell, stay home
If you are sick, please do not come to SkyCity Hamilton and seek medical advice.
PREMIER REWARDS MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Your membership status won't be considered for downgrade until after 30 June 2022.
Qualifying memberships will be considered for an upgrade from January 2022.
Premier Points and Premier Bonus Dollars
All existing Premier Points and Premier Bonus Dollars will be valid until 30 April 2022.
All monthly birthday offers from August to December 2021 will be valid until 31 March 2022.
Premier Rewards Coat Check
Our coat check service will be operating in orange light conditions.
TO KEEP YOU SAFE
The well-being and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority, so across all of our SkyCity Hamilton outlets we will be:
Increasing our cleaning activities to ensure more frequent cleaning of surfaces
Making available hand sanitiser and wipes to staff and guests
Providing additional training for our staff in order to keep themselves and our customers safe
SkyCity Hamilton restaurants and Bowl & Social details
All of SkyCity Hamilton’s restaurants and Bowl & Social will continue to be open under the 'orange light' protection framework, except for Zone Sports Bar and X-Golf.
See below for opening periods or click on our Eat and Drink page for specific menus, what's on and opening hours information.
Casino Hours – Monday to Thursday; open from 10am - 4am, Friday; open all day from 10am, Saturday; open all day, Sunday; open all day until 4am Monday morning.
- Casino Restaurants – Vue Bar and Number 8 Bar - menu available from Monday - Thursday 10am - 1am, Friday 10am – 3am, Saturday 7am – 3am & Sunday 7am – 1am.
- EAT Burger – open daily from 11am til late. Due to staff shortages, we'll be closed on Monday's until further notice.
- The Local Taphouse – open daily from 11am til late. Due to staff shortages, we'll be closed on Monday's until further notice.
- Bowl and Social – open from noon Monday to Thursday, from 11am on Friday and from 10am Saturday and Sunday til late. During the school holidays we will be open from 10am daily.
- Zone Sports Bar - open Friday and Saturday from 4pm til late and Sunday from midday til 8pm.
For further detail on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the NZ Ministry of Health or call Healthline on 0800 611 116.
All other enquiries?
Please contact our customer contact centre from 9am-5pm (NZT) daily by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +64 9 363 6000.