Good George Gin vs The World
Love a good G&T?
Join us and immerse yourself in the world of gin, as we take you on a journey discovering great tasting, unique gins from around the world!
With three different gin tasting paddles to choose from, there’s something for every palate…
- Good George Day Off Gin (New Zealand)
- Melbourne Gin Company (Australia)
- Malfy Con Limone (Italy)
Served with East Imperial burma tonic water, mint and lemon
- Good George Day Off Feijoa Gin (New Zealand)
- Christian Drouin - Le Gin (France)
- Haymans Sloe Gin (England)
Served with East Imperial soda water, cucumber and kaffir lime leaves
- Good George Day Off Gin with Ginger & Cardamom Syrup (New Zealand)
- Gracias O Dios Old Tom Gin (Mexico)
- Etsu Gin (Japan)
Served with East Imperial grapefruit soda, mint and lemon
Priced at $24 per paddle, which gin will come out on top?
Terms & Conditions
R18 Drink Responsibly. Host Responsibility limits apply to the service of alcohol.
Offer is available for a limited time and is subject to availability. The Local Taphouse is a supervised area.