At SkyCity Hamilton, we are proud to provide you with a world-class environment to enjoy. We require a neat and tidy standard of dress at all times. SkyCity reserves the right to refuse entry where patrons are no appropriately dressed, or if their attire is deemed potentially offensive to others.
The following items are not permitted at SkyCity Hamilton:
- Torn or damaged clothing (except fashionably distressed items)
- Dirty clothes or footwear
- Face paint/decoration is generally not allow (small decorations that don't detract from the customer's appearance may be permitted)
- Safety or trade clothing (e.g. safety vests)
- Gang patches, gang affiliated clothing or insignia
- Hats or caps (except for religious or medical reasons)
If someone is seen to be intoxicated, abusive, threatening or causing conflict with staff or other customers, SkyCity Hamilton will take appropriate steps to stop the behaviour. This includes, in appropriate circumstances, having the customer escorted from the premises.
Patrons detected loan sharking or begging will be required to leave SkyCity Hamilton.